Commercial Account Executive – Maternity Cover Con
Our client employs over 175 staff in the areas of Insurance Brokering, Risk Management, and Financial Services, located in offices in Dublin, Cork and the South East.
Their business strategy centers on establishing niche insurance markets for the corporate, affinity and business sectors, thus providing insurance solutions that offer a real and competitive alternative.
Commercial Account Executive
The role involves the servicing of High Net Worth clients and provision of support services to Account Directors for High Net Worth clients.
Candidates must have a minimum of four years relevant experience and be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge, good communication and negotiation skills. Previous experience in a personal lines role an advantage.
In addition to excellent team work the ideal candidate will be able to act on their own initiative and demonstrate excellent administrative and interpersonal skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Providing excellent service
- Processing new business quotations, renewals and mid-term adjustments on relevant insurance products in a timely and efficient manner
- Achieving and maintaining strong renewal retentions
- Maintaining team / department spreadsheets
- Managing aged debt and premium collection
- Assisting Account Directors with their High Net Worth clients
- Complying with all management audit requirements
- Cross-selling and upselling to clients
- Maintaining a good team work ethic
In addition to the specific capabilities identified for the role, the successful candidate will share the following attributes:
- Commitment to delivering shared objectives
- The ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Experience of working on Open GI system would be advantageous
- Excellent customer service and Relationship Management skills
- Commitment to their own professional development with success in professional insurance qualifications a distinct advantage.
- Comply with The Central Bank’s Minimum Competency Requirements