Collections Agent Hebrew
As a Collections Agent you are responsible for the colleciton of invoice process and managing an assigned cutsomer to ensure that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client.
- contacting customers by different tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices
- developing and maintaining professional relationship with internal and external clients
- propmtly providing customer payment remittances to client’s cash applications team
- escalating to managment dispute information to a high degree of quality as required
- recording all collections activiites in a consistent manner as per client process
Skills and requirements:
- minimum 6 months experience in collections or accounts payable/customer care/sales in an international environment
- fluent in Turkish and English
- ability to work on own initiative in a team environment
- strong interpersonal/business skills with very good telephone manner
- good organisation, time management, negotiation and organisation skills
Salary: €25 – 26k + benefits (free canteen, healthcare, sports & social club)
Location: Dublin 4
For more information please contact Wiebke on +35314744503.