We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to join the team of a prestigious hospital in Dublin. The Oncology services provided in the hospital include inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy, non-surgical treatment of cancer and supportive and palliative care.
- Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland Registered General Nurse (NMBI) licence in good standing.
- Oncology Related post graduation qualification
- Management qualification
- 5 years clinical experience preferred.
- Oncology experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent leadership, management, communication and teamwork skills
- Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
If you would like to know more about this role please email poppy.smullen(at)nursebank.ie or call 01-5397222.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland’s top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland – we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us