Client Solutions Manager Ecommerce German
Contract: 11 months
Salary: up to 56K p/a + free canteen,
Location: Dublin 4
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of social media solutions
- Platform and Product Expertise
- Drive education on company product, company updates and share best practices as relevant to client or agencies’ business
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
- Provide and oversee company marketing strategy, align with client’s key business objectives
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- High degree of independence and ownership, self-starter who can hit the ground running
- Good business acument at identifying, sizing and selling around opportunities for impact. Strong analytical mind, advanced Excel skills, comfortable to present in front of senior management.
- Strong collaborator with working knowledge across a variety of disciplines (media-planning, creative, targeting, auctions, measurement, engineering, marketing etc.). Able to influence stakeholders cross-regionally and cross-culturally
- Has a deep knowledge (Digital) Marketing, Technology, and has extensive experience with social media advertising solutions before.
- Has built and managed relationships with key clients in the Ecommerce industry, able to anticipate challenges and objections, demonstrated ability to drive measurable business results
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions to business needs
- German working proficiency