Client Services Broker
The role of Personal Lines Client Services Broker entails:
- Handling Inbound Calls from our clients who are seeking Home and Motor Insurance Quotations.
- Making Outbound Calls in response to Web-based and Telephone Enquiries.
- Providing best advice and guidance to our clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Assisting existing clients with queries they may have at their renewal date.
- Facilitating Mid Term Adjustments for clients.
- Working within a busy team and supporting your colleagues as needed.
- Participation in In-House Training and Professional Development on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting agreed on targets as set out by management.
- This role reports to the Head of Personal Lines.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in handling car and home insurance inquiries for new or existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on customer needs.
- Experience working in a busy Personal Lines department.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team of proactive brokers.
- Progress towards a Central Bank of Ireland recognised insurance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- An excellent Basic Salary and Bonus Structure commensurate with experience are on offer.
Additional benefits include:
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Accredited, In-House, CPD Training