Client Reporting Data Analyst Funds
Client Data Reporting
Summary of the Role:
You will be responsible for the development, production and rollout of Client Reporting. Focusing on client experience, data governance, change management and increasing automation/technology enhancements across business and client reporting (internal & external), you will work closely with our stakeholders and senior management to ensure a constructive and collaborative approach is managed effectively. You will also have the responsibility for defining and documenting work processes, procedures and work flows and recommending and implementing processes, procedures and workflows that enhances service delivery, reduce risk and improve efficiency, for the wider reporting team. This extends to responsibility for training of staff and updating of procedures. The role will require significant interaction with staff in Dublin, Luxembourg and other locations.
- Ensure the reporting capabilities are aligned with current business strategy and objectives and that they support an agile, continuous improvement environment
- Implement sufficient governance for the reporting function; ensuring accuracy and timeliness of output and deliverables, and ensure appropriate internal controls are created
- Own, design, produce and manage the delivery of enterprise wide reports and documentation for senior leadership committee members for Client Operations
- Supports the Client Satisfaction analysis and reporting for Client Operations, ensuring the organization has the right information at the right time to make appropriate decisions on day to day service and client change issues, risks, and opportunities
- Own the creation and maintenance of the infrastructure required to support the above resulting in high quality deliverables via efficient & low risk processes
- Work closely with stakeholders to design best in class reporting and ensure product offering adds value. Thorough analysis and challenging of reports responsible for helping develop the strategy on optimization. Implement effective controls and processes in order to maintain accurate records, and identify and mitigate business risk
- Ensure internal controls are appropriate and develop BPDs/ policies & procedures as necessary in compliance with company standards. Assist in and/or manage the implementation of recommendations. Production of regular and ad-hoc management reporting.
- Detailed procedures and processes documentation. Practical application of Process Flow Methodology. Participate in items requiring systems User Acceptance Testing by acting as a department Business Expert.
Processes & Procedures
- Develop mechanism to ensure periodic review of processes and procedures. Identify, develop and implement continuous improvement programmes and process re-engineering opportunities.
Experience Requried :
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in the Funds industry.
- Comprehensive technical and product knowledge of the Funds Industry is essential
- Focus on Continuous improvement and process management using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to take technical information and present it in a user friendly format
- Ability to understand and challenge metrics and reporting while also keeping the big picture in mind
- Third Level qualification with a Business Analysis slant or module would be advantageous.
- Financial and Process Analysis with report writing skills. Project Management
- VBA and SQL knowledge
- Product/Service Knowledge. Policies / Procedural Expertise
Further details Contact Barbara Donnellan@ 01 474 4512