Client Relationship Officer
Client Relationship Officer – Excellent opportunity to move into client management / relationship management
Summary of the role:
Our client provides industry leading global custody and investment services to corporate and institutional clients worldwide.
The purpose of the role is to support the overall Client Management division within Dublin, to help the team to create high levels of client satisfaction through the execution of excellent implementation and service delivery across all companys products, and to provide relevant Management Information to truly reflect the service provision to the entire client base.
The role is a first stepping stone into a more senior client facing role within Client Management.
As such the role requires drive, flexibility (to perform various duties as required), relationship positive attitude with a will to service clients and ability to work independently. The candidate needs to be a proven strong team player as it will be a team effort to build up a new efficient Client Management structure in Ireland.
- Support the maintenance of an optimal Client Service Office model within the Client Management function in Ireland
- Own the quality of the reporting and office administration within the Client Management function.
- Coordinate and maintain client retention efforts for all clients in Ireland that may be at risk in tandem with product management, service delivery, client executives and sales managers.
- Support all administrative requirements for the Client Management function and ensure an excellent client service framework is in place at all times.
- Co-ordinate and maintain assigned client base/sector development dashboard against AOP plans and support all MI required from the client teams.
- Manage risk, PROcedures and Global Standards associated with the role.
Experience required :
- Ability to work independently and with a great deal of flexibility on various tasks that comes your way
- Relationship focussed attitude with a will to service clients’ needs
- Take ownership of specific projects which require input from the client management team
- Strong understanding of global fund services industry and desire to learn
- Professional verbal and written communication style
- Ability to coordinate and drive Management Intelligence requirements to tight deadlines and deal with general office tasks for the team
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to learn the regulations that drive the securities services arena and in particular those that govern client management.
- Highly organised and focused with the ability to build a strong administration function
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrable quality track record as a proven team-player with the capacity to support the transformation to a future state client management function within the group in Ireland
- Proven capacity to operate across a complex collaboratively