Client Relationship Management
Client Account Manager – Funds Business
Our cient is a leading operator in the management of funds in Dublin. This is a client led role so the desirable individual must be very comfortable managing client relationships. This role will be open to both full-time and part-time applicants. Applicants who request part-time working hours must have exceptional skills to suit the role.
- To protect the existing organic book of business and grow it, whilst ensuring its profitability and client satisfaction with the services provided by the Group.
- To contribute to the service management strategy for the group
- To actively drive income by reviewing client profitability and developing strategies to ensure CIR targets are met whilst driving cross sales growth on portfolio of existing clients.
- To identify sales opportunities from within the group network that match group service capabilities.
- Assist in ensuring the book of business via existing, organic, cross-sell and client referrals will generate revenue stream that reconciles to budgeted targets.
- To assist in the identification and work on new large strategic mandates generated by the group existing client base.
- Assist in the creation of a referral pipeline from existing clients through actively promoting group Services and seeking client introductions.
- Ensure internal deadlines are met and procedures followed
- managing the quality and efficiency of service delivered by the group within a service management framework overlaying operational departments and
- managing the service expectation of clients against the product capabilities of the group.
- Comprehensive Management Information to be delivered when required.
- Timely Credit Application preparation and/or review on clients where applicable.
Experience Required :
- An accounting or business degree or other qualifications relavent to the investment industry.
- A minimum of 8 years funds industry specific experience is essential.
- Good knowledge of investment accounting, investment valuations, custody services and investor services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and coordinate the efforts of others in order to bring a process to closure.
- Ability to cultivate new relationships easily to develop new opportunites.
- Excellent relationship management with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of varied product solutions required within the client base.
- Understanding of product and market risks.
- Sound understanding of risk management and mitigation techniques.