Client Portfolio Manager
One of the globes leading multinationals is seeking to recruit a Credit Portfolio Manager for a 6-month contract to their centre of excellence in. Dealing with evaluating customer credit terms and minimising the impact of lost revenues. Responsible for managing and balancing risk of a portfolio of customers and mitigating and preventing loss by taking appropriate actions.
- Manage a large portfolio of customers including exposure analysis, annual reviews, limit management, portfolio surveillance and de-risking solutions
- Analyse your portfolio to identify trends and opportunities to minimise risk and exposure
- Ensure the risk of your portfolio is kept within the risk bearing limits
- Partner with stakeholders such as Collections, Sales, Engineering and other Finance organisations to deliver best in class credit processes.
- Coordinate Credit operations efforts with a third-party Vendor in order to gain efficiency, scalability and improve quality.
- Implement better processes and systems for managing Customers Risk Globally
- Highly analytical with statistical modelling experience an advantage.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with ability to interpret company financial accounts.
- MBA/CFA an advantage
- Previous credit management experience would be a strong benefit.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.