Client On-boarding Analyst
Client Onboarding Analyst
You will be responsible for the facilitation of key control duties with emphasis on the facilitation and risk management of the invoice instruction process following all onboarding activities. Prioritise the invoice instruction process and other high risk control duties that fall within the scope of the onboarding team to support mitigating key risks in the onboarding value chain globally.
This is a new role therefore the Controller will have the opportunity to establish the role as their own and propose expanding their role requirements.
Engage with the department’s Analyst team in London to work through operational issues and process improvement. The onboarding team is responsible for onboarding and offboarding of all clients, and client activity throughout their relationship which includes (but is not limited to) launch custody, migration in/out (partial and full), in-specie transfers, Custody closure. The Client Onboarding Controller will support the Client Onboarding Managers.
Revenue Collection Control
- Gather and review fee schedules, contracts and other onboarding documentation which form the basis of the invoicing process and upload these to the onboarding tracking platform for Data Service Delivery team or local Finance teams to initiate set-up of client invoicing.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure the collection of revenue data and the production of month 1 preliminary invoice is completed within agreed SLA’s and in accordance with documented procedures.
- Actively follow up with stakeholders on missing documentation and open enquiries, ensuring effective management of issues through to completion and preventing delays to the forecast live date of onboarding activities.
- Stakeholders include but are not limited to; Global Client Coverage, Global Pricing & Strategic Advisory, Data Service Delivery Set Up, Local Finance teams, Client Acceptance, Global Client Change & Onboarding, Fund Corporate Services. The Controller will be required to engage with other parts of the business from time to time including; Client Invoicing (production team), Service Assurance, Client Service Representatives and senior managers globally.
- Review control reporting to identify deals approaching live date that do not have all supporting onboarding documentation for month 1 invoice to be produced and accordingly escalate to Coverage teams and Coverage management. Include local reporting lines in escalation of issues that may prevent the live date of an onboarding activity.
- Utilise control reporting to identify bottle necks in the process causing delays to issuing month 1 preliminary invoice and propose solutions to remove bottlenecks.
- Manage with stakeholders where bottlenecks are due to SLA’s not being adhered to and escalate to appropriate management teams where stakeholders repeat delays to process.
- Utilise control reporting to identify areas of efficiency within procedures and propose solutions accordingly.
- The Controller may be required to take on additional functions within the role which are considered a key control in order to mitigate high value or high risk process within the onboarding value chain globally.
Experience Required :
- Previously worked within an on-boarding environment is an advantage
- Experience working with various stakeholders as outlined above
- Previous accounting / invoice management experience
- Documentation experience
- Must have experience working with SLA’s