Client Management Officer
Title: Client Management Officer
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the onboarding process of new clients to ensure the process is timely, secure and effective
- Undertake KYC activities for the on-boarding of new clients
- Data collection, screening and storage on the new client information
- Assist in creating new procedures and document existing processes into SOPs
- Collect, check and review new debtors’ information to support the approval process
- Build effective communication channels with debtors
- Review transaction documents and liaise with clients and debtors
- Provide training to clients on using transaction Portal
- Ensure all invoices are paid on time, all parties are kept fully informed
- Ensuring queries and emails are responded to in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and maintain audit log.
- Liaise with Management and Sales to resolve any queries and issues to achieve high customer satisfaction.
Skills & Abilities
- Preferred experience in a financial services, trade finance or payment processing environment
- Demonstrated basic numeracy
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a number of customized and standard software packages
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaborative and effective working relationships that promote cooperative goal achievement, and contribute to an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, analyze and resolve problems in a collaborative and/or independent manner, and recommend innovative solutions
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail; Highly structured and loyal.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
For more inofrmation regarding this role contatc Patrick on 01 474 4511