Client Change Projects Funds
Client Change Manager – Fixed Term contract
Support client business growth and ensure the consistent delivery of client change, managing medium size projects and delivering client changes within agreed time, budget, and scope as directed by the client and in alignment with our business objectives. Secure the reporting of all our client changes and its related commerciality to support Client Change & Onboarding objectives.
- Accountable for execution of project
- Agrees project governance model & ensures change control in place throughout life of project
- Manages project objectives, scope, project plan, project budget
- Identifies & manages project resources, project risks & issues along with mitigating actions
- Collects & reviews estimates to ensure consistency & completeness
- Provides accurate & timely reporting
- Acts as an ambassador for all of Client Change & Onboarding in the local geography
- Develops long term relationships with targeted lines(s) of business.
- Develops a detailed understanding of the targeted business.
- Collaborates with colleagues globally to achieve objectives.
- Manages all communications to all stakeholders at every level internally and externally.
- Executes with urgency while maintaining quality, cost and efficiency targets
- Consistently meets or exceeds business goals
- Collaboratively works with relevant stakeholders to get things done
- Accepts accountability for their individual results and understands their contribution to team performance
- Readily shares needed information with others
- Provides constructive and objective feedback
- Actively engages within the client team set-up to manage clients
- Maintain awareness of market, competitive, regulatory and legislative developments to fully capitalize on opportunities to extend client base.
Experience Required :
- Significant previous relevant work experience in Funds Sector
- Proven track record in leading initiatives, project management and managing cross-functional relationships
- Client-facing experience
- Budgeting and project costs management experience
- Proficient in project/programme management methodology
- University degree preferred and Industry related courses preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured, organised and efficient
- Works collaboratively & supports the team
- Pertinent industry & regulatory/compliance knowledge
They thrive on the challenge to be the best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help their clients thrive and communities prosper. They care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to their communities, and achieving success that is mutual.