Classification Quality Evaluator – Korean desk
Role: Classification Quality Evaluator – Korean desk
Duration: 11 months contract
Location: Dublin 4
Pay Rate: 15 EUR per hour (pro rata of 31200 p/a) + fee gym, pool, canteen, pro rata of 25 days holidays
As a Classification Quality Evaluator, you will help ensure that a quality advertising experience is provided to millions of Internet users. You will have the opportunity to make a significant and direct impact on the quality of the company advertising products, working with Linguists and Engineers to help improve the quality of next generation online ad targeting services.
* Evaluate ads and websites in your specialist language to identify the topic and classify accordingly.
* Work with various teams to improve our advertising quality by identifying certain characteristics of a webpage or ad, and taking decisions on that basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Strong analytical skills, and the ability to make good judgements quickly.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proficient in web research – ability to quickly understand new concepts with minimal effort.
* Ability to follow written instructions with minimal oversight.
* Good knowledge of the local internet market
* Experience of working in an office environment
* Experience in translation, localisation or interpreting is a plus, although not required.
* Highly web-savvy with exceptional Internet research skills
* Knowledge of web space, particularly emerging technology, is a big advantage.
For more information, please contact Daniel on 01 4744537