Chief Executive Officer
Eden Recruitment has been retained to conduct an executive search for a CEO for their Dublin based technology client.
The company is a specialist open data company in the Technology Services sector. Established in 2014, this high growth firm is an Irish SME that has quickly become a global leader in their field. They support both public and private sector clients in sharing data for greater insights, building data-driven Smart Cities, innovating using data intelligence, and improving data access with CKAN data portals.
They are experiencing strong growth domestically from their leading Irish Government clients and internationally with global financial institutions and other NGOs. As a result, the firm is now seeking to hire a CEO to spearhead the company as it embarks on the next stage of growth.
- Overall Project Management of the existing client portfolio, including client relationship management and development.
- Technical Team Management including product design.
- Business Development-nationally and internationally – including managing RFPs and Tender response. Conducting client presentations and attendance at technology networking, conference and exhibition events.
- General Management – Day to day management of the business including, recruitment and HR, Financial Management and Facilities Management.
- Strategic Management including the iteration of strategic vision, business planning, and R&D
- Experience with managing a high growth enterprise.
- Demonstrable track record with Program / Project Management in the Technology sector.
- A solid understanding of data technologies, with experience in Public Sector Information and Open Data sector being preferable.
- Abreast of emerging technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
- Strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial, with a track record of success in sales and business development.
- Excellent communications, both written and verbal, excels in conducting high-value client presentations.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in overall business management, including financial management, HRM and strategic management.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years’ experience