Main purpose of the role:
Ensure the Checkout Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
– 1 years` experience in a Supervisor/Manager role is desirable
– 1 year`s checkout experience
– Ability to balance tills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs
– Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
– Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Drive sales through KPI reports, financial reports, brand initiatives, customer initiatives and employee knowledge
– Ensure all staff reporting to you are competent in any duties required and are given adequate training relevant to their tasks
– Merchandise and present the department to the highest standard at all times
– Attend and engage in management meetings and bring learnings and builds back to the team
– Enhance product knowledge by gaining information from a range of sources and share ideas, suggestions, builds on existing procedures/processes with employees and management.