Channels / Recruitment Specialist
Recruitment / Channels Specialist
Duration: 11 months
Channels Specialist required for supporting the recruitment function of large multinational. Ideal candidate will understand hiring needs and be able to assess large volume of applications and CVs to support a large recruitment process. Excellent role for HR / Recruitment candidates with excellent technical skills
- Understand functional recruitment needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time.
- Monitor, review and take action on the daily influx of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria and recording the outcome of your review appropriately in an applicant tracking system (ATS). You will, in many cases, interview candidates directly to gather more information about their skills and experiences.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
- Provide intel application trends for job postings to ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Focus on continuous improvement by solving problems and producing solutions. Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify recruitment processes.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Information Systems Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR, recruitment, staffing or a business environment.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the recruitment industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills.