Change Manager – Regulation
Change Manager – Regulation (FATCA)
Summary of the role:
This role is to manage change delivery effort and to plan and coordinate activities that will drive the implementation of a suite of initiatives as well as managing the coordination of stakeholders involved in change. This role will provide support for Client Operations partners in the delivery of Regulatory change, directly and in conjunction with Product, Group Regulatory Solutions and IT teams. By using a deliberate change management approach the role will design customized activities that will drive end user adoption.
- The role will focus on execution of Regulatory and Market Changes and Capacity management and have responsibility for ongoing FATCA Regulation change activities
- Maintain a single source of change with an appropriate governance mechanism, stakeholder tracking, and reporting
- Establish method of measuring demand and forecasting capacity requirements for change delivery projects
- Assess the size and scope of projects in terms of their impact on Client Operations. Execution in partnership with Enterprise Functions
- Work with business, communication, marketing and training partners to deploy best practices to appropriately implement changes and drive user adoption.
- Measuring to support Operational end users during the rollout of changes in order to ensure comprehensive assistance is provided.
- Partner with Corporate Communication function to align and cascade transformational messages
- Evaluate and assess transformations, determine lessons learned and apply to capability build activities. Uses appropriate methodology to identify changes, develop and execute change activities
- 3-5 years of organizational change management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the delivery of complex enterprise initiatives across stakeholder groups. Preferably in the Financial Services/Investor Services industry
- Ideal candidate will be coming from a Fund Administration Company
- Ability to influence senior leaders to action recommended solutions
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Project or Change Management training/Certification.
- Agile / SCRUM Project Management Certification.
- Financial, Mathematics, or Accounting qualification.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives guiding change resources
The company thrive on the challenge to be the best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help their clients thrive and communities prosper. They care about each other, reaching their potential, making a difference to their communities, and achieving success that is mutual.