- Reads production sheets and menu cards to accurately determine items to place on tray.
- Sets up, assembles and serves food
- Places items such as eating utensils, napkins and condiments on trays.
- Serves hot and cold food items and nourishment’s such as entrees, sandwiches, desserts, salads, soups and beverages.
- Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- Ensures correct diet is served to specific patients.
- Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and floors using appropriate solutions and techniques.
More roles in