Cash Office Administrator
The Cash Office administrator works under the Company Management Team. The role requires responsibility for the daily planning, organisation and follow up of all Cash/POS activities within the Company. The Cash Office Admin. will aid the Manager/Assistant Manager in the day to day operations of the Company and may be designated and will need the confidence to motivate and inspire the team to maximise the Company sales performance within our Company Policies.
Key Tasks 1. General Daily Duties
- To support the Manager in delivering and implementing POS/Cash procedures policies
- To ensure the appropriate level of reports are completed daily.
- To be responsible for the daily organisation and filing of Daily/Weekly cash sheets and reports.
- To complete the Daily Morning Inspection Checklist of all POS cash sheets and to investigate any irregularities that have occurred.
- Daily Reconciliation of Credit Cards, Cash Payments, Expenses, Live Music costs etc
- Liase with our IT support Company when and where needed
- To run reports from the inhouse IT software programme if and when required
- Carry out meetings at agreed times, ensuring that staff are aware and suitably trained in all procedures and processes within POS procedures
- To assist the store management team in maintaining and keep up to date, staff information and communication.
- To take responsibility for their own self-development and achieve the required levels of performance, with the support of their line manager
- Participate and contribute to the Company budgeting process
- To acquire a good working knowledge of the products stocked and their suppliers.
- To assist in other areas of the office when and where needed
- Promote good working practices with all staff
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org