Capacity Planning Analyst
Are you passionate about delivering data and insight working in a complex environment? Ever pictured yourself working for Global business that reward their staff with an amazing environment with a competitive salary and excellent benefits? We are looking for a highly motivated individual to with experience in WFM to join our International WFO Team in Dublin.
- The ideal candidate will be Responsible for Short Term Planning Process who enjoys the buzz of executing our short-term plan
- Responsible for feeding back to Leadership discrepancies between on the day execution v Plan.
- Ability to Host Daily Global Performance meetings, Able to articulate the story on performance.
- Ensure regular variance analysis on their given planning group(s) (plan vs. plan and plan vs. actual)
- Performs ad-hoc analysis related to short term staffing plans.
- Evaluating new opportunities and implementing changes for Short Term Process and close feedback loops with internal departments.
- Ability to formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from peers and Leadership
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify business drivers, levers, and productivity improvement opportunities whilst sharing best practice.
Your Role as the Short-Term Planning Analyst, you’ll ideally be articulate, analytical and enthusiastic.
A WFM professional with a strategic mindset who enjoys working in an international and fast paced company and has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision following pre-determined processes and deadlines.
- You will ideally be a working in a role within WFM and can demonstrate an ability to influence peers and stake holders, within a Contact Centre environment.
- Have Good decision making capability with good Business Acumen with the ability to relate WFO processes and objectives to broader business issues for the functional area.
**Competitive Salary + Excellent On Site Benefits**
**Please note this is an 11 months contract**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com