Business Systems Management Specialist
Position: Business Systems Management Specialist
My client, one of the world’s most valuable and recognisable brands are currently hiring a Business Systems Management Specialist to provide business and technical support for computerised business systems across sites in Commercial Products Supply utilising SAP and the Automated Storage and Retrieval System including the Warehouse Management System as well as outbound Reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business requirements analysis, specification and implementation, including testing of approved changes to the business systems.
- Development of business reports/analysis for both standard and ad hoc business requirements.
- Providing day to day business application support to ensure the plants service level to both internal and external customers is achieved.
- Guidance to both business and operational management as to “best practice”, balancing system process and procedures including Lean Manufacturing philosophy.
- Perform detailed, technical breakdown analysis of losses / inefficiencies in your work stream, and ensure that quantitative, automated data is readily available to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business systems or logistic operations in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Broad based business process knowledge and understanding of Production and Warehouse functions gained in a manufacturing or distribution organisation.
- Experience in the key logistics modules of SAP (IM, WM, MM, SD, PP and QM)
- Project management skills in the implementation of systems-based solutions.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Experience of software testing techniques.
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please call me on 014744500 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.