Business Implementation Manager
Business Implementation Manager – Client Management
Summary of the role
- Key client-facing role involving the successful implementation of new client mandates on a timely and risk focused basis.
- Ensure all new business take-on procedures are adhered to and that the appropriate due diligence and formal approval processes have been completed.
- Ensure each client service management department is engaged to undertake an operational review of all new business and that any unusual or complex issues related to servicing the new business have been addressed and resolved.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales & Relationship Management and other relevant groups departments across multiple jurisdictions.
- Contribute to the effective leadership, management and development of the Business Implementation team.
- Ensure professional approach is undertaken for fund launches and gives a positive impression to all Group and external parties.
Experience Required :
- An accounting or business degree or other qualifications relavent to the investment industry.
- Indepth industry specific experience is essential
- 4 years + Funds Management experience – must have full working knowledge of a fund administration function
- Must have previous client take-on / client management experience
- Detailed knowledge of investment accounting, investment valuations, custody services and investor services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities and coordinate the efforts of others in order to bring a process to closure.
- Excellent relationship management with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.