Business Development – Swedish
Billingual Business Development Representative
Our Global IT client is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to join the Online Large Customer Sales team.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Swedish and English and have experience in managing the accounts of large customers, driving revenue sales through upselling and cross selling.
- Think of creative ways to improve our relationships with our clients and grow client accounts.
- Improve clients’ campaign performance and business growth.
- Generate business plans to define your business strategies and tactics and support client(s) with the creation of global/regional large-scale advertising programs (e.g. global sponsorship campaigns, cross-market product launch or brand campaigns).
- Manage trusted relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Leverage on this strategic partnership to add value to our advertisers’ business and hence grow their business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consultation and account management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients.
- Solid knowledge of products including search and display.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity.
- Interest in developing key client partnerships.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
**Competitive Salary + Excellent On Site Benefits**
**Please note this is a Contract role for 11 months**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.