Business Development and Marketing Assistant
Role: The role will provide a comprehensive, client-focused business service to the firm in a busy and active business services group, whilst also ensuring that all activities undertaken in this role support the firm’s brand and positioning at the top end of the Irish legal market.
The key responsibilities of the role:
- Assisting with tenders, proposals, pitches and presentations
- Finalising formatting and layout of the hard copy and digital copy of the response documents for submission
- Working with online tender portals
- Assisting with maintaining precedent banks of content
- Monitoring legal directory rankings and endorsements for use in proposals
- Updating a tenders tracker to record all tenders/proposals information and monitoring tender statistics
- Updating InterAction with client pitch information
- All administrative tasks involved in the tender process.
- Assisting with the execution of the firm’s digital strategy, including updating the firm’s website
- Assisting with the firm’s social media programme, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Working with the firm’s email marketing system to include designing effective email marketing campaigns for client communications
- Monitoring and tracking the firm’s online and social presence using Google Analytics, SEO and other digital marketing analytic techniques
- Supporting communications initiatives such as legal directories, awards and submissions
- Updating marketing collateral (brochures, guides, signage etc.) and ensuring they adhere to the firm’s brand guidelines.
- Organising the group’s online filing systems
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Assisting with events and seminars as required.
- Experience in marketing and communications would be an advantage
- Experience in a professional services firm would be an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities to strict deadlines
- Motivated, flexible and can-do attitude
- Proficient using CRM-based, web content management and email marketing systems – experience with Vuture, WordPress, InterAction an advantage
- Knowledge of InDesign and Visio would be an advantage
- Experience in design or web software an advantage but not essential
- Social media savvy.