Business & Client Reporting Manager
Title: Business & Client Reporting Manager
You will be asked to lead the management of data (Internationally) to produce and maintain internal and external reports and documents. You will be asked to coordinate with all business units (Internationally) to ensure consistency and timeliness of monthly results.
In addition, you will lead the development, documentation and delivery of an array of supplementary reports, metrics and insights. You will act as a key subject matter expert both within the team and cross-functionally, on key performance measurements, data repositories and will provide insights developed through comprehensive analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design best in class reporting and ensure product offering adds value, providing insight and analysis on data requirements, data issue management, and change control
- Collect inputs for key performance indicators and ensure timely and accurate production of client facing and executive reporting
- Promote automation where possible to support reporting KPIs and all reports within Client Satisfaction & Service Reporting
- Support management with agile roll out and change agenda focusing on development of COE
- Maintain and document all processes and procedures
- Responsible for governance of reporting standards whilst challenging the Senior Managers and Global Operations Leadership Team on required improvements.
- Lead low/medium complexity projects surrounding process improvement, new reporting and exploratory automation
- Improve team engagement through the promotion/creation of internal initiatives
- 3+ years of Fund Administration experience, comprehensive understanding of NAV delivery process and the critical business performance indicators to drive improvements across all functions
- Experience working in a global team setting. Proven record in managing multiple stakeholders across functions, understanding business requirements and technology capabilities to identify best practice and strategic solutions to enhance reporting functionality
- Experience with relational database technologies and languages (MS Access, Excel, VBA, SQL)
- Ability to understand, develop and challenge business and client metrics and reporting that will add value to senior management with trend analysis; visualisation tools; risk and issue escalation primary focus
- Demonstrated ability to present technical/business information to executive-level audiences
- Completion of a university degree in a related field
For more information please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511