Position: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Dublin North
I have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to join the implementation team at a very well-known software solutions company based in Dublin North.
The successful candidate will play a vital role within the organisation and will assist in the execution of large scale project related work and may manage a small implementation project from start to finish.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
The Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Interacting with clients in a Business Analyst capacity to capture and document client system configuration requirements.
- Translating client requirements into functional components.
- Creating and updating documentation as required for project engagements or for in-house support use.
- Reviewing and testing configured system functions to ensure adherence to client requests and requirements.
- Performing integrated system testing when new features are applied to a client instance.
- Flagging and reporting potential problematic or out of scope requests from clients to the Director of Operations.
- Providing answers to clients by identifying problems; researching reported issues, guiding clients through corrective steps via phone or written (email) correspondence.
- Technical investigation of client issues, detailed initial troubleshooting before escalating issues to the Development team.
- Providing pre-sales technical support and being available as a resource to the Sales team in presentations and demonstrations.
- 1+ years’ experience is a similar role
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficiency in deploying Software as a Service solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a member of a team or to work independently.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and Software application.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Must be legally eligible to travel in Europe
If you would like to work in a company embarking on a major growth phase, please call me on 014744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.