Position: Business Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €60,000 – €70,000
I am working with one of the world’s most well-known Financial Institutions who are seeking a Business Analyst to join the team at their Irish headquarters based in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will manage the analysis of processes in in the company and oversee and manage all or some of the associated activities during change implementation and will work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
The responsibilities for this position inculde:
- • Capturing, analysing and documenting of business process (including IT processes)
- • Designing of solutions or change interventions
- • Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- • Devising change interventions such as training and communication
- • Managing the tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- • Implementing solutions
Full details of this role are available upon request.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- End to End knowledge of NAV and other A&V products.
- Experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment
- Proven experience of performing the lead analysis role on projects
- Strong accounting knowledge or background in Fund Accounting
- Experience as a Business Analyst within a Banking IT department working on back office, middle office or accounting platforms
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, User Acceptance Testing, system conversions and implementations.
- Experience of a hedge fund accounting or a fund accounting system
- Advent Geneva Experience is a bonus
An excellent salary and benefits package are on offer for the right candidate. For more information please call me on 014744500 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.