Broker Representative Administrator
Title: Commissions & Agency Administrator with German
Summary of the role:
The successful candidate will work as part of a team and provide high quality customer service that consistently achieves predetermined turnaround and quality standards, in order to satisfy the requirements of the Life Assurance market.
Responsibilites of the role:
- To carry out the principal Commissions & Agency tasks: setting up broker agencies, generating commission statements, payment of commissions, maintenance of agencies
- To prioritise your workload in line with team targets and react positively to ever-changing business demands
- To ensure accuracy in all written correspondence to clients and brokers as well as in updating the system.
- To provide excellent customer service to our clients and sales partners, solving problems swiftly and preventing unnecessary delays.
- To build positive and professional working relationships with their clients colleagues overseas, as well as with other internal departments such as Customer Services, Policy Alterations and New Business.
- To keep up-to-date on all technical aspects of the job – products, procedures, compliance and legal issues – attending any training sessions organised on your behalf.
- To participate in the training of newer team members
- To participate in the improvement of Commissions & Agency workflows and procedures
- 1 Year+ experience in administration
- Insurance / Banking / Financial Services Qualification or be willing to work towards gaining above qualification
- Keyboard skills with experience of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and other standard software
- Fluency in German – degree level or higher
- Basic English skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage competing priorities under time pressure
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Team and Customer focused
For more details about the role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511