Bookkeeper/Junior Accountant – €35k-€40k
Sandyford, South Dublin
This is an exciting opportunity with a prestigious Chartered Accountancy Practice with an excellent life-work balance so no more late hours and a fun team to work with!
- You will be involved in bookkeeping assignments for clients onsite and offsite.
- Bookkeeping tasks as part of accounts preparation for clients up to review stage
- A key member of staff as regards bookkeeping/VAT and other ongoing accounting matters
- You will assist the audit team on audit assignments
- Ensure that the bookkeeping, audit and accountancy work undertaken meets the high standards expected of a quality practice.
- Dealing with corporate/tax returns for clients
- Dealing with VAT queries from clients
- Practice experience
- Accounting Technician certificate preferable
- Can work independently as well as part of a team