Our client, a leading law firm are currently sourcing a dynamic Billing Analyst to join their Accounts team.
You will be given the opportunity to work with an International client base ranging from multinational organizations, banks, and financial institutions and established global leaders to government agencies and new players in emerging industry sectors.
So, if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment then this is the job for you!
This position will cover all areas of the Billing Department and so it requires an enthusiastic Business Analyst with excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail. The Billing Analyst should be able to work under pressure in a dynamic team environment.
The Billing Analyst will be a key member of the Billing team as the Accounts function of the company continues to grow and develop.
Fantastic opportunities in place as the teams grow so will you!
- Assisting the team in the accurate and timely entry of invoices and communicating with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any issues that may arise.
- Setting up of new clients on the Practice Management system, ensuring that correct procedures are followed and that all required information is complete. Following up with Fee Earners and Secretaries on any outstanding information.
- Handling of audit queries received, ensuring they are sent to the correct Fee Earner and that they receive any assistance or system reports required.
- The production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by management and clients, providing input on how to effectively manage these reports going forward.
- Ensuring that conflict searches are handled and replied to in an efficient manner.
- Maintaining client accounts – transferring time and outlay, updating billing information and closing files on the system.
- eBilling setups – assisting with the rate setups for eBilling and input of data into these systems.
- Any ad hoc duties that may arise.
- Candidate will have a 3rd level qualification in a business related discipline or have strong previous experience in an accounts department.
- Previous billing experience in a similar role; working with an automated billing and cost system is essential.
- Strong understanding of eBilling and related systems/processes is beneficial.
- Must be able to work to strict deadlines.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication skills is critical to this role.
- Proven ability in the use of PC application packages – Excel, Word.
Why use Eden?
We understand that looking for a new job can be frustrating, here at Eden Recruitment are here to help you! As market experts, we can offer you advice and guidance on how to get the best out of your job search, along with giving you confidential advice on recent salary surveys, top tips for interview success and how to land your dream job! Here at Eden Recruitment, we have 73 years’ collective experience in the Dublin market and we can put you in touch with our clients without ever needing to apply through a job site again. Contact our talented Consultants today for more information on how Eden Recruitment can help you. Feel free to call us on 01 474 4500 or check out our website www.edenrecruitment.ie