Banking Operations Assistant
Job Title: Banking Operations Assistant
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Providing support to corporate banking customer based for payments, banking operations and supplied services.
- Ensuring that all customer payments and cheques are processed correctly within the deadlines.
- Ensuring that all fraudulent payment and cheques identified and escalated.
- Providing a high level of customer support and service and timely resolution of queries.
- Updating of client mandate and providing query support.
- Daily review and signoff of automated Cheques files
- Identification & Management of operational and credit risk
- Review & updating of customer signatures and mandates on the Signature Scanning system
- Process improvement and re-engineering
- Governance of outsourced functions
- Project implementations
- Ongoing Procedure review and update
- Working as part of a team to ensure all queries and tasks are closed out within agreed SLA timeframes
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a banking enviroment
- Understanding of Board Resolutions and customer mandates
- Understanding of Cheques and electronic payments clearing systems both domestic and international.
- Have knowledge of SEPA , Swift, Priority Payments
- Project Management/Process improvement experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines.
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511