Banking Operations Administrator
Title: Banking Operations Administrator
- Processing – Export Letters of Credit: Advising, confirming, checking documents, claiming reimbursement, effecting payments
- Processing – Import Letters of Credit: Issuance, checking documents, payments, monitoring of client’s exposure.
- Processing – Documentary Collections: Inward and Outward Collections, remitting documents and settlement.
- Processing – Guarantees / Performance & Bid Bonds: Checking facility, Issuance, Fee collection
- Processing – Manual / Automated Discounting of Invoices and associated funding requirements
- Client Queries resolution
- Maintenance of procedures
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 1 year Trade Finance / Banking experience
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with all business operations.
For more information contact Patrick on 01 474 4511