Banking Operations Administrator
Trade Services Administrator – 12 month FTC – Opportunity for longer term contract / permanent role with this Bank
This is a relatively junior level role so 1 – 2 years banking experience is adequate. Preference for individuals who understand letters of credit or legal documentation.
Our client operators in the Trade Services which includes 8 related departments of Controls & Investigations, Utexam Middle Office, Utexam Operations, Trade Middle Office, Trade Services Operations, Capital Markets Middle Office, Payment Services and Loans Administration.
This current vacancy is located in the Trade Services team which are responsible for the control, monitoring and processing of Supply Chain Management programs bank guarantees and Letters of credit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Processing and Validation – Manual / Automated Discounting of Invoices and associated funding requirements
- Processing and validation – Export Letters of Credit: Advising, confirming, checking documents, claiming reimbursement, effecting payments
- Processing and validation – Import Letters of Credit: Issuance, checking documents, payments, monitoring of client’s exposure.
- Processing and validation – Documentary Collections: Inward and Outward Collections, remitting documents and settlement.
- Processing and validation – Guarantees / Performance & Bid Bonds: Checking facility, Issuance, Fee collection
- Client Queries resolution
- Ensure all work is delivered to a high standard on time
- Reporting of KPI’s, incidents, and status reviews
Qualifications & Experience Requirements :
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years Banking experience
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation.
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with all business operations.