Automation Test Engineer – Selenium / C# or Java
You’ll become part of their exciting, passionate and fast paced team, where you’ll be working with the latest cutting edge technologies and play an integral part in the future of the company.
The culture is collaborative but you’ll have independence to ensure your work is completed, it’s a multi-disciplinary, full stack development team and they pride themselves on providing a work environment that is motivated, friendly and fun in equal measures.
They will nurture individual growth, encourage initiative and value team work. This will suit a team player who enjoys both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment.
You’ll be required to contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application. This includes:
- Creating and driving the design of automation test cases from software requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test
- Contribute to the production of test specifications
- Improve the CI process across teams
- Analyse results arising from test execution and to accurately record test activities and tracking of defects
The skills and experience they are looking for in a candidate are:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
- Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java.
- Proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
- Previous coding experience would be advantageous
- Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality.
- In possession of a strong technical aptitude with the ability to identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Knowledge of various software development life cycles and how testing fits in
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- BS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous
This business offers a competitive salary which is in the region of €60 – €70k for the right experience along with company benefits which include: Stock Options, Pension, Private Medical, Subsidised Gym Membership and Parking.