Established in the 1990’s this practice offers a range of services to its clients, from audit and accounting to taxation and wealth planning. Currently the firm is seeking an Audit Senior to assist them in managing an existing client portfolio. Reporting directly to the senior partner the successful Audit Senior candidate will demonstrate similar traditional values of the firm but equally be able to offer a modern, tech savvy approach to clients. The firm is committed to achieving an exceptional standard of service and working in tandem with its clients. It believes that by investing in its employees in terms of a continued professional development and by offering a positive and fun working environment, it can expect to continue to offer a service that is second to none. This is already reflective in its current reputation and can be seen in clients’ testimonials.
- Report directly to Partner and will have your own direct reports, with staff supervision and leadership.
- Delivery of high quality audit, accounting and taxation compliance service to an extensive client base
- Working on a pro-active basis with clients to bring value added business development advice.
- Although you will be working with an existing client portfolio, it is also envisaged that you will also to an active role in business development initiatives for the firm
- Candidate will be a Qualified Accountant
- Experience in auditing small, medium and large companies and groups across a broad spectrum of industries
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and audit principles
- Experience of leading, supervising and training staff.
- Provide key support to trainees for their professional and technical development
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health insurance, pension, life assurance and a variety of continued professional development programmes
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.