Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their expanding Audit & Assurance team. You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients. You will have direct access to partners and the ability to provide a valued opinion within the team. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
What you will be doing:
- preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within the appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage trainees while on assignment; and
- responsible for the development and mentoring of trainees.
What we are looking for:
- minimum of 3 years’ experience required;
- qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- strong technical knowledge;
- experience in audit engagements;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.