Our client is a mid-tier network firm of Chartered Certified Accountants providing Audit, Assurance, Accounting, Advisory, Taxation and Business Consultancy services.
They are a growing firm and are currently recruiting an Audit Manager to join our Audit & Assurance department. They are looking for candidates who are seeking a dynamic firm which provides a professional and challenging career opportunity.
Responsibilities of an Audit Manager include:
- Managing an allocated portfolio of clients to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely fashion to meet client expectations and statutory (annual return/corporation tax) filing requirements
- Planning and scheduling audit assignments in conjunction with the Audit Director including the allocation of appropriate staff and available resources
- Managing relationships with clients to ensure clients are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner at all time.
- Managing and reviewing the work of all audit personnel on assignments
- Liaising with Clients to discuss and resolve any audit issues as they arise
- Deliver completed audit files to the relevant audit partners for review, ensuring files are consistent with the firm’s quality standard compliant with relevant auditing and accounting standards
- Assist in the continual development of the firm’s personnel and procedures
Knowledge and Skills:
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to supervise an audit team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can critically analyze and assess information
- Knowledge of Sage/Caseware is desirable