Assistant Store Manager – Pet Store
Position: Assistant Manager – Pet Store
Location: Dublin West
My client, a very well-known Pet Retailer is seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join their ever-growing team in Dublin West.
The Assistant Store Manager will be a natural leader with excellent communication skills and a proven track record in training, developing and motivating a team and driving sales to meet and exceed company targets.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of a very busy store in the absence of the Store Manager. Ideally you will already have some managerial experience in a retail setting or be a supervisor seeking to develop your career into a more managerial role.
Further details are available upon request
Assistant Store Manager responsibilities:
- Engaging, coaching and supporting your team by recognising and understanding what motivates them
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s
- Develop a strong customer focus ensuring that the customers animal`s needs are continuously met
- Communication with your team, starting in the morning with your store walk through meeting.
- Responsible for rosters, costs, stock control and ordering
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store in the absence of the manager
- Overseeing and driving daily sales performance and ensuring targets are met
- Collaborating with the Store Manager
- Continuously learning about pets, customers and the retailing industry
- Experience in a supervisory/management role within a retail environment
- Team Lead Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivated with a desire to progress further with the company
If this sounds like you, please call Fiona Devine on 014744523 to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.