Assistant Manager – Fashion Retail
Position: Assistant Store Manager – Fashion Retail
Are you an ambitious, energetic, customer focused individual with supervisory or managerial experience in Fashion Retail? If so then start 2019 off with a new position with a leading fashion retailer in Dublin City.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will assist in ensuring the effective day-to-day running of the store, driving sales to meet and exceed targets and support the leadership of a team in an environment where the customer comes first.
Assistant Manager Duties/Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Driving the sales performance of the store and individuals
- Responsible for cash handling, stock take, security procedures
- Coaching and developing the team to effectively close sales
- Regularly review window displays, store environment and layout
- Manage daily replenishment, option & size checks and taking appropriate action where needed
- Deputising as manager in the store manager’s absence
- Training and development of staff
- A passion for fashion retail
- Supervisory or managerial experience in a fashion retail environment
- Excellent Customer facing skills
- An excellent understanding of what the highest standards of retail are
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Act and operate on their own initiative to deputise for line manager
- Excellent communication, time management, and organisation skills
Please give me a call on 014744523 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity.