Assistant Financial Controller
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Financial Controller to take the next step towards their career progression and join the companies Finance team. You will support the Financial Controller in ensuring that all accounting processes and procedures are completed efficiently and accurately.
The role will be key to financial and operating reporting and an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to add significant value to the business.
What’s the job?
Nuts And Bolts Of The Job
· Support the Financial Controller in the preparation and review of monthly management accounts and property reports
· Assist with the day to day operations e.g. credit control, revenue reports
· Take responsibility for the Accounts receivable function and purchase procedures
· Be responsible for the management of electronic employee files along with other HR admin duties
· Run payroll on a monthly basis, ensuring accurate recording of staff hours, holiday leave, sick leave and any other allowances
· Support the Financial Controller on finance projects as required
Naturally, this is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonably required will form part of this job description.
What’s in your DNA
· Have an appropriate level of expertise ideally within the Hospitality industry
· Have qualifications or experience in Accountancy/Finance
· Have a high level of business acumen & impeccable honesty
· Be an excellent communicator and motivator
· Be highly commercial and always keep us legal
· Be creative, innovative and a digitally smart
Your Rock Star Experience
· Highly experienced in analysis and requirement gathering, ideally having operated in an organization through business change and transformation
· Established, with a proven track record of introducing cost-saving financial initiatives, new systems and processes
· Birthday holiday in addition to your yearly holiday allocation
· Employee Bounty Program providing opportunities to earn up to €1,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on the number of referrals made
· Company contribution towards gym membership fees for all eligible employees
· Quarterly award to double gross basic salary for 1 month to an employee with most valuable suggestion/feedback
· 2 free nights’ accommodation across any hostels (subject to availability)
· Reduced room rates for staff as well as friends and family members
· Social events and celebrations calendar
· Various employee recognition schemes