Assistant Event Manager for 3Arena
- Become fully competent of the operation and smooth running of all clubs / events with a focus on the food and beverage management, so that they are executed in the highest manner to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all Clubs have the physical and people resources needed to meet its objectives of providing a first class service for all members and guests
- Monitor and liaise with the club Caterers to ensure that food standards are always of a high quality.
- Ensure all budgets are adhered to
- Ensure the Company’s Health & Safety policy is adhered to and recommend improvements to the Club/policy, as appropriate
- Carry out regular building maintenance inspections are carried out and defects actioned
- Ensure all staff contracts, training records, health and safety and other requirements are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent communications and relationships are maintained with the Club Contractors
- To build a rapport and collaborative working relationship with club staff as team work is a necessity.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion and sign-off of all administrative and financial returns including but not limited to POs, forecasts, actuals, invoices
- To assist in other areas of the general management of our Private Members Clubs as required
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as allocated by senior management.
A hands on, proactive, motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
This position requires a person with excellent computer, organisational and communication skills
Restaurant / Bar / Hotel experience within a high quality environment is a requirement.
Flexible and adaptable person, capable of managing work demands during the week, at night and at weekends.