Assisant Supermarket Manager Dublin
Duties and Responsibilities of Assistant Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards across every Department are at the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management of a busy store, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are exceptional at all times.
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety etc.
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set my Senior Management.
The Requirements of Assistant Manager job in Dublin:
- 2 years experience working in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.