Area Sales Rep – UK – agri machinery
A leading Irish machinery manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Rep to join the team in the UK.
The successful applicant will be a sales driven, customer focused professional with the ability to manage all accounts for the south of England plus Wales. Trade show participation for your area will also be required.
Reporting to the Head of UK Sales, you will be adept in client relationship building, planning and negotiating, achieving consistent sales targets and growing the business in your given region.
You will possess superb business acumen and be aware of the latent trends within the agricultural sector as well as monitoring competitor activity.
Ideally you will be already based in England or currently in the process of relocating.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an area sales rep – Background in machinery / agricultural machinery preferred
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Strong communicator – ability to demonstrate, sell and negotiate
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage entire sales life cycle
- Proven client management experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
Type: Permanent role
Location: Southern England (also covering Wales)
Salary: Negotiable based on experience, remuneration package will include company car & phone
NB. Applicants must already have a full work permit in place in order to work in