Area Sales Manager – Medical sector
A leading medical organisation has a permanent opening for an experienced Area Medical Sales Manager to join the team.
Working primarily with larger hospitals across the South Dublin / Leinster region, you will identify new clients, work with existing clients and maintain superb customer relationships whilst growing the business.
- Responsible for presenting and demonstrating products and securing orders.
- Working on own initiative to see opportunities and convert them to sales
- Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships.
- Achievement of sales plans on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assist customers with any clinical, technical and commercial enquiries they may have.
- Business planning and implementation throughout area of responsibility.
- Developing new business opportunities and identifying new market potential.
- Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities
- Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings as necessary
- Degree educated preferred
- A proven track record in sales of at least 3 years. (Medical Sales would be a distinct advantage but not essential).
- A clinical background would also be an advantage
- Be comfortable working in all areas of Hospitals.
- Highly target driven with the ability to “close” each sale.
- Superb communications and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills are a pre-requisite for this role as is a high reliance on personal drive and initiative.
- Commercially aware with excellent influencing skills to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Have the necessary education and practical experience to deal with the complex medical device technologies
- Have an outgoing and persuasive personality Proficiency with all general business computer tools and applications is essential.
- Full clean Driver’s License.
Salary: Up to €40k approx. (may be negotiable) plus commision, car etc.
Location: South Dublin & Leinster region