Area Sales Account Managers needed
Due to continued success, a EurOpean multinational is expanding its operations within Ireland and is seeking a number of experienced Area Sales Account Managers. 3 opportunities exist for the Dublin region and 1 vacancy will be based in Cork.
Working primarily within New Business, you will be responsible for expanding sales in your region and acquiring new clients. This role requires a highly self-motivated individual who thrives on working to sales targets and meeting new potential clients.
You must be capable of prioritizing your work load to effectively schedule appointments, meet with clients on-site, review their existing / required service needs and maximize all sales opportunities.
You will also analyse market and competitor activity, monitor trends, compile reports etc. for Senior Management.
- Be able to demonstrate proven account management and new business development experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven individual
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Degree educated preferred though not essential
- Strong Word, Excel ability
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: Competitive with commission, car or car allowance and further benefits
Location: Opportunities available in Dublin and Cork.