Area Manager Leinster
1. Develops the business (sales) of each store in his/her area leading to increased profits.
2. Coaches, counsels and develops restaurant managers into a state of self-sufficiency to build and maintain high sales profits – this includes attention to stock control, scheduling, overheads etc.
3. Responds to Operations Manager / Managing Director requests
4. Takes the lead role in management recruitment, selection, placement, training, development and HR planning for restaurants in his/her area
5. Develops a programme for each restaurant in his/her area to generate business and goodwill in the community
6. Leads the General Managers in community & civic involvement
7. Overseas employee relations and customer complaints having the potential for significant impact on the business
8. Makes arrangements in times of absence to ensure restaurants have support
9. Liaises with all head office departments
10. Assumes full responsibility for each shop in area in absence of General Manager for required time period
11. Develop personnel as requested by the Company
12. Pays particular attention to banking/security arrangements in each restaurant and spot checks regularly