Analyst – Investor Services
Job Tittle : Analyst – Investor Services
The objective of this role is to participate in a team effort in the provision of transfer agency services whereby responsibilities include processing of capital transactions for hedge funds( subscriptions , redemptions, transfers and switches) communication with hedge fund clients and investors , entering and maintaining investors data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
- Transcribe data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions received from investors onto various transfer agency systems and review for accuracy
- Processing of Capital transactions from inception of the trade to issuing of contract notes.
- Maintain client accounts on the systems to ensure that details are correct and up to date. Amend and upload changes under strict operating procedures as defined by company policy.
- Liaise with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests and ensure that all documentation is complete and in line with company procedures.
- Respond to standard queries and requests from investors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform anti-money laundering procedures and obtain client identification documents & review same for completeness.
- Escalate any issues or errors to Dealing Team management
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients) at various intervals throughout the life of the transactions.
- Liaise with internal teams such as Accounting and Valuations and the Banking Division.
Experience Required :
- Third Level Qualification – Financial Services related qualification/Business Degree desirable
- 2-3 years’ experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the NTAS applications would be desirable but not required
- Rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Hard working Team Player who likes to work within and contribute to an organizational team structure
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability : ability to adapt to and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Strong Communication Skills
- Keen awareness of Client Service standards and Relationship Management skills