Analyst – Due Diligence
Title: Due Diligence Analyst
Provide support to the Due Diligence Centre of Excellence, acting as an analyst by bringing analytical thinking, skills and experience in performing customer due diligence, client risk assessment, and other first line of defense (LOD) AML/KYC activities.
- Act as member of the Irish Centre of Excellence to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with our clients processes and procedures as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by COE DDE
- Collection of KYC documentation, documents review, client risk scoring as per internal tools and procedures, client AML risk report draft at onboarding (new clients/accounts) and ongoing Refresh/Remediation stage (existing clients/accounts)
- Update our client’s systems and databases with the most current AML/KYC client information
- Escalate high risk records or applications to the Manager/Director Due Diligence or AML Compliance as appropriate, and obtain sign-off as per established COE policies and procedures
- Track and report on file progress including percentage completed, sign off status, pending responses, and action plan to obtain necessary information
- Proactive support to internal stakeholders and client facing staff on KYC/AML queries on client under review. Leverage and share feedback with other COE staff and the Hub, responding to day to day questions as they relate to client review efforts for high, medium & low risk clients.
- Generate required information and data to support periodic Management, Compliance, and Audit reporting.
- Participate in regular update meetings to identify gaps, address risks, and implement process improvements or efficiencies for the COE.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives as assigned by the Manager/Director, Due Diligence.
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements. Local AML/KYC regulation in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy or France would be an advantage.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Two other EU Languages such as French, German, Italian, would be considered as an asset.
- Exercise good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office Package
- Bachelors Degree such as LLB or equivalent in Law, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in AML KYC
- Strong understanding in AML
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Proficient time management and organizational skill
- Proficiency in French, Italian and German languages an advantage
For more information call Patrick on 01 474 4511