AML Remediation Projects x 3
AML Remediation Project x 3 professionals – start ASAP – 9 month contracts initially
Our client is a leading funds group based in Dublin city centre who have a long track record in funds management and within the Irish market.
Depending on your experience – the more qualified candidates will take on team lead duties and candidates with 1 year + will part-take in the day to day activities of the department
Summary duties involved ;
- Assist in the completion of core functions contained within the AML Investor Services Team, ensuring work is completed to the highest quality standards.
- Accurately conduct AML Investor account reviews to include complex investor structures, AML application, financial sanction screenings, independent research, ensure data entered to the core TA systems, supporting spreadsheets, checklists and ancillary systems is accurate within timeframes set.
- Plan work schedules evenly across the team, ensuring timely follow ups conducted throughout the day to ensure on target – addresses / reorganize where needed.
- Ability to undertake effective checking of all processing conducted within the AML Investor Services Team, timely and in accordance with departmental procedures and market standard.
- Monitor performance of staff in particular where you undertake checking tasks providing timely and constructive feedback to staff where errors are identified to bring about understanding.
- Motivate and assist in leading the entire team to achieving goals set – through fostering a positive “can-do” attitude on the team and wider Department an essential requisite where change is being introduced or challenging projects / ad-hoc tasks allocated.
- Seek to assist in training in junior staff members by motivating and developing them to achieving team goals and wider organization. Develop staff members to achieving their potential and ultimate career progression.
- Promote an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas in particular at team meetings (in a positive and constructive manner).
- Be a key member of the AML Investor Services Team, demonstrating self-drive in learning all processes within the team, aiding the assistance of fellow colleagues during peak volumes.
- Be Risk and Compliance aware, ensuring familiarity with industry best practices around support of anti-money laundering and regulatory reporting processes
- Assist the team to meet all daily and ad hoc deliverables within the timeframes set to include project targets as communicated.
- Plan timely for Audits and key projects impacting the AML Investor Services Team as communicated, cross train junior staff in this area, whilst achieving orderly internal deadlines in advance of ‘due by date’.
- Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Investor Services area of the business.
- Ensure that Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements between the company and the hedge fund clients are achieved.
Experience Required :
- Experience must involve remediation work preferably in Funds sector but will also consider Banking environments
- 3 years + for team lead role – experience ideally should be coming from a funds environment
- Full understanding of AML and appropriate legislation
- Experience in use of MS Office
- Experience of a variety of hedge fund types – e.g. Offshore, Irish domiciled, Limited Partnership
- Proficiency in MS office
- In-depth knowledge of Hedge Fund Transfer Agency life-cycle, including AML