Role Title: AML Manager
- Manage a team of AML SMEs, ensuring day-to-day activities are completed in accordance with AML procedures and relevant regulations
- Manage workload and performance within the team, conducting monthly 1-1 meetings with staff and holding regular team meetings
- Liaise with Clients, Investors and all related parties (telephone, fax, letter & e-mail), to ensure adequate AML documentation is received and follow-up as necessary
- Detailed knowledge of internal anti-money laundering procedures and requirements and raising suspicions relating to AML documentation or business conduct
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that issues are raised and resolved
- Ensure that any errors, losses and complaints are escalated and resolved in accordance with local procedures
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenarios associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations
Experience Required AML Manager:
- 4+ years experience working in a dedicated AML/KYC role in a Financial Services operation, ideally in the Funds Industry.
- Excellent communication and team building skills.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Strong product knowledge of alternative and traditional Funds.
- Demonstration of strong industry knowledge is essential.
- Numeric and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong and proven inter-personal, communication and leadership skills.
For more information regarding this role contact Patrick on 01 474 4511