Amazing Health Care Research Opportunity
7 Month Science and Healthcare Research/Reviewer Role available in D2.
Our client leads and supports excellent research. They generate new knowledge and evidence and promote the use of new research, information, and evidence in policy and practice for the benefit of people’s health and patient care.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Reviewer with a company that supports research.
This role is a 7-Month contract which offers you a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and insight through supporting the research process for a key funding initiative.
Duties within this role includes:
Assisting research officers with completing evidence products using a systematic approach and documented approach
• Turning policy questions into research questions
• Rigorous and documented search process in collaboration with an information specialist
• Mapping the information and literature available in collaboration with an information specialist
• Assessing the suitability of the literature to answer
• Must have two to three years’ relevant research experience,
• Must have a health or social research background with a Masters’ degree.
• Must have good administrative and communication skills, in particular writing skills.
Mentoring will be provided on-site and ongoing supervision will be undertaken by existing staff.
If interested, please apply here and I will be in touch shortly!!